Why would blogging for beginners be a boring or difficult task? Blogging is a leisure, hobby and works for others. Most bloggers not making money because it needs some patience. Why do want to do blogging or become a blogger?
Getting a cent in blogging can take you an average of two or three years in serious blogging. The good thing is that blogging is not for everyone. Some want to be rich overnight. These people start a blog and after a few months, they abandon which becomes the end of the road for them.
It is not for the faint-hearted people. Needs to be passion, talent, and hobby. According to statistics, a small percentage earn from it.
Bloggers public statistics
Lets us look at statistics from different sources.
- 76% of content marketers use content to generate leads (Parse.ly).
- There are more than 600 million blogs out of 1.9 billion websites worldwide (Web Tribunal).
- 77% of internet users read blogs (Social Media Today) and 33% of bloggers don’t earn any money at all (TechJury).
- 45% of bloggers who earn over $50,000 per year sell their product or service, while only 8% of lower-income bloggers do that (GrowthBadger).
- 72% of bloggers making $2,000+/month use either Mediavine or Adthrive as their ad management company (RankIQ).
- The most profitable niche is the food blog niche. Food bloggers have the highest median monthly income ($9,169) as compared to bloggers from all major niches (RankIQ).
- The niches that have the highest percentage of blogs with over 50,000 monthly sessions are food (42.8%), lifestyle (13.3%), and travel (10%) (RankIQ).
Before embarking on blogging, it’s very important to define your goals before diving into blogging. Blogging for money or blogging the boys.
Also, don’t just begin because you think you could undertake it. Is that easy, right? Blogging is not easy as others see it.
Before you start a blog, consider these factors;
Have a mentor.
Most bloggers not making money because they lack a mentor. Having someone prosperous because it gives you more advantage since you’ll get to know his or her most effective methods in developing content, picking an audience, keywords research, storing traffic, choosing the right blogging platform, and SEO/paid traffic (Everything isn’t free in commercial blogging).
The only way to be and see money in blogging is if you’ve selected the right niche with relevant content.
Content and traffic
Chose the best content to have a constant source of traffic (if you want to depend on Google AdSense, then your fastest way to earn would verge towards laid traffic which might be demoralizing at some point if you are green in the secrets).
Not everything you read online works. Someone asks from his/her blog that he/she has some £0.03 CPC which means 100 clicks earn me less than £5.
Why are most bloggers not making money?
” I was told I’d earn more if I joined this niche.” ” The best niches to make you rich in one year, go for it.” This is what makes people do something that is not their passion and it’s not always as you read it. That’s how they ended up like most bloggers not making money.
Don’t write for yourself or you know how to write, write for readers who need to know what to buy, how to buy the best to buy and where to buy and assure you’re giving them the right sources.
People need solutions in one aspect or the other. You can add your products if it solves their troubles too. People go online to find what they need and by providing answers, information or direction, that when they will be able to get something.
Blogging is learning and learning and consistent learning. Learning new tricks, new technology, and new traffic markets among others. Blogging is a world of its own, keep learning, keep implementing. Most bloggers not making money in blogging for lack of proper knowledge.
Bottomline in Blogging
Blogging needs tools, creativity, answers, information and patience. It is only if you have something else to do for several years together with blogging, that when you will realise its importance in the long run.