AdMaven is an ad-tech platform that helps advertisers and publishers find ways to make money from their ads and content. The CPM and conversion rates of advertisers are reportedly going to increase as a result of using AdMaven. It increases total income and maximizes rewards for publishers.
Traditional pop-ups, banners, lightbox advertisements, sliders, interstitial ads, and new tab choices are some of the different types of advertisements that can be used by publishers to monetize their content and generate a significant amount of revenue from advertising. AdMaven’s ad network allows publishers to diversify their revenue streams while lowering their risk.
- Is AdMaven Legit or Scam?
- Facts about AdMaven in this Review;
- Key Features of AdMaven Review;
- AdMaven ads formats
- What exactly is AdMaven?
Is AdMaven Legit or Scam?
AdMaven is a legit ad network and not a scam. According to the results of the tests, AdMaven is an excellent choice for pop-under advertisements. It boasts strong CPMs, which are higher than those of other ad networks. AdMaven is generally recommended for online publishers who are looking to diversify their sources of funding and despite the fact that it has a few drawbacks, such as the absence of physical data and customer assistance, AdMaven is generally used.
Facts about AdMaven in this Review;
- The year the company was founded was 2010.
- CPM, CPC, and CPA are examples of supported models.
- Paypal, wire transfers, Bitcoin, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment.
- The minimum payment barrier is $50, but publishers must earn $1000 or more to get a wire transfer.
- Payment period: Each month’s payment is due 30 days after the end of the month.
- English is a supported language.
- Reporting: Hourly statistics are updated.
- Minimum daily traffic: 2500
- 25,000+ publishers
- Ad-website Maven’s address is https://ad-maven.com.
- Number of employees: 70
Key Features of AdMaven Review;
- The Ad network delivers distinct monetization potential for all sorts of consumers and impressions, on any device, anywhere in the globe. This is accompanied with a high eCPM, which means more money for the publishers.
- The Ad network offers its marketers a global audience and a global reach. The ad network has developed strong audiences for marketers by effectively working with prominent publications.
- Committed custoerm support anchored in the ad company. Each publisher is allocated an experienced and dedicated account manager. This keeps publishers on track and allows them to make educated decisions regarding their websites.
- AdMaven gives website publishers access to a wide variety of tools that can be used to monetize their sites, such as ads of varying sizes and formats.
- They have several technologies that allow them to tailor adverts based on user behavior and purpose.
- CPM Rates: AdMaven has a higher CPM rate, which means that they make more money. In addition, they have real-time bidding (RTB) technology in-house, which links several different networks.
- Native Push Notifications: The ad network has just released a new product called “Native push notifications.” It is a monetization approach that complies with Google’s regulations and may be used in conjunction with AdSense. Native Push is a mobile and desktop ad type that is user-friendly, clean, and non-intrusive. It does not have a negative impact on the user experience and increases conversion rates.
- Payment: AdMaven offers several different payment options, including PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfers, and Payoneer, with a minimum payment threshold of $50. However, in order to receive a wire transfer, publishers need to have a payout total of at least $1,000.
AdMaven ads formats
AdMavenThe Ad network is an excellent option for website owners or developers that want to make money from their sites. The ad network provides a variety of ad formats, including:
There are two sorts of pop traffic: popups and popunders. A pop-under advertisement is comparable to a pop-up advertisement. The only difference is that it opens in a window underneath the tab rather than on top of it.
A pop-up banner ad is a type of advertisement that displays unexpectedly at the top of a webpage, generally in a clearly defined window. Pop-up banners get their name from the fact that they “pop up” on the page, interrupting the user with an ad or promotional message.
Advertisement in the form of a slider
When a user clicks on a Slider Advertisement, it slides up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the entirety of the creative. This expansion occurs when the user clicks on the advertisement. Slider ads are always accompanied by a close button.
Advertisements in the form of interstitials
These are full-screen advertisements that take up the entire screen or app. To deliver an excellent user experience, publishers should carefully execute these.
Ads in a lightbox
These ads are made up of cards that feature interactive pictures or videos and are prepared in standard Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) sizes.
What exactly is AdMaven?
The Ad network offers advertisers access to high-quality visitors in order to help them improve their return on investment (ROI), and it offers publishers access to high-performing advertisements in order to assist them in monetizing the ad space on their websites.
What are the traffic requirements for AdMaven publishers?
The minimum daily traffic requirement for Ad Maven is 2500 pageviews. AdMaven only accepts or rejects websites based on how many people visit them every day, so the approval process is fully automated.
Is Admaven compatible with Adsense?
Yes. The ad formats can be used in conjuction with Adsense ads. They are compatible and also follow google policies.