CPM (cost per thousand impressions) ads are an excellent approach to monetising your site. Best CPM ads networks compensate you based on the number of impressions your ad receives. CPM stands for Cost Per Mille.
A single instance of an advertisement showing on your website is referred to as an “impression.” This implies that even if your readers don’t click on your blog’s advertisements, you may still get paid with CPM ads.
CPM advertisements from the best CPM ads networks may appeal to you, but they are most effective for blogs that receive a lot of traffic. CPM advertisements may earn you a lot of money if your traffic is in the thousands of visits each day.
The majority of CPM networks pay between $1 and $10 per thousand impressions.
Setupad – Top among the best CPM ads networks
Setupad is the best option for publications with more than 100,000 monthly visitors.
High CPMs, visible bid optimization (also known as smart ad refreshes), a dedicated account manager, simple deployment, and a range of ad formats all contribute to an increase in ad income of 30 percent to 300 percent.
You should also be aware of the following facts regarding Setupad:
- The first payment is made after 60 days, and subsequent payments are made every 30 days.
- The minimum payout are €100.
- To increase ad quality and avoid viruses, Setupad delivers anti-malvertising software and has already developed blocklists inside all demand platforms.
- Setupad specialists recommend a two- to four-week test period to get the best effects.
- To promote transparency and give all required information for publishers, Setupad has revamped its client UI with a robust real-time reporting interface.
HillTopAds is another excellent CPC/CPM ad network among the best CPM ads networks for publishers with moderate to high-traffic sites.
What sets them apart is their anti-ad blocker technology, which ensures that you get compensated for the majority of your visitors.
The minimum traffic compensation is $50, and unlike many other ad networks, there are no transaction costs.
They accept a variety of payment methods, including Payoneer and Bitcoin.
The user interface is quite contemporary and simple to use. It’s simple to get started, and you may submit many websites for approval.
They have a lot of different ad formats, and it’s fantastic if you have a lot of mobile visitors.
Conversant Media ads
Conversant is among the best CPM ads networks and a well-known brand in the advertising world.
They provide monetization services for websites, mobile-friendly websites, and mobile apps. They are the same firm that owns Commission Junction, a popular affiliate network, and they are one of the more dependable CPM-based ad networks.
The Conversant CPM software is comprised of the following components:
- For your site to be accepted, it must get 3,000 monthly impressions.
- They, like PropellerAds, provide a broad variety of sizes and styles of adverts.
- The minimum payout are $25.
- They pay using a physical check and a PayPal account.