The next review in our series of advertising networks is a deep look at PropellerAds.
This is a well-known ad network and a major source of traffic worldwide.
Propeller Ads receives a ton of traffic from several GEOs. The following ad types are now available for use by affiliates:
- Push Notifications – There are more than 600 million subscribers worldwide in PropellerAds’ push base.
- The In-Page Push format resembles a Push Notification in every way. You may use it to extend your Push campaigns by targeting new iOS models and platforms.
- Popunder – Popunders provide enormous reach at the most affordable price.
- Direct Click uses parking domains and the highest converting ad placements. When you use Direct Click, visitors go straight to your offer, so you don’t need any creatives.
- Interstitials – Interstitial advertisements are a great method to rapidly grab attention.
Is Propeller Ads Legit or Scam
Is PropellerAds legit or scam? is PropellerAds it real or fake? Let us look at the history of PropellerAds.
When it was originally launched in 2011, Propeller Ads was regarded as the main source of Popunder traffic (which it still is, by the way). The ad network, however, stands apart from rivals in that it is always evolving.
Today, it is one of the best ways to get traffic, and almost every affiliate knows about it.
Propeller ad network impressions
The daily reach of Propeller Ads has increased to more than 12 billion ad impressions.
Except for adult content, the advertising platform works with all well-known verticals, such as banking, e-commerce, traditional dating, sweepstakes, iGaming, utilities, gaming, and so on.
Start with PropellerAds Configuration
When you sign up for a Propeller Ads account, you’ll see what follows:
- Traffic Chart: traffic levels broken down by ad type, pricing model, country, operating system, and platform.
- The “hot” traffic segments with the best costs, little competition, and big volumes are also included.
- Create audiences for retargeting in this section.
- Set up the conversion tracking for tracking.
- Finance – your history of bills.
- Add money – click here to deposit money and get a discount coupon.
- In the profile, there is personal information, a password, a way to set up recurring payments and notifications, and an API.
- Knowledge base, in the help center.
- Bonuses and special deals from PropellerAds’s partners.
- The bonus program for Propeller Priority.
- Vote, talk about, and offer suggestions for platform improvements in this feature request.
- 24/7 live online help chat is available in the bottom right corner.
Moving on, PropellerAds’ tracking setup is quite simple, as is pretty much everything else.
Simply choose “Tracking” from the menu on the left side of the platform.
PropellerAds conversion tracking.
You can test conversion tracking here and learn how to set up S2S postbacks and conversion tracking quickly.
Isn’t it nice?
You’ve got the setup ready, you know the routine.