Not all Pages have access to the Facebook new Page experience yet. You can still see the old Pages interface on some of the pages you administer.
What is Facebook new page experience?
The New Page Experience is a way for public figures, businesses, and others who want to build and connect with an audience manage their professional presence on Facebook.
It may be possible to return to a traditional page (classical) on certain pages. Please study the switch-over procedures. Your information, including ad campaigns, will be saved.
The data on your facebook new page experience may also be downloaded in order to be saved. After you return to a traditional page, the download option won’t be accessible for another four days.
Facebook new pages experience layout switch
Material you generated from traditional Pages will be kept on your facebook new page experience when you upgrade to the new Pages experience once again, and content you shared from the new Pages experience will once more be available.
If you uploaded new material that wasn’t accessible when you went back to the original pages, it will show up twice when you go back to the original pages.
Ads you produced from the new Pages experience ceased running and were preserved in your Ads Manager account when you went back to the original version of Pages.
Their information and insights will still remain accessible, but until you return to the new Pages experiences, you won’t be able to change or restart them.
Facebook new page experience vs Classical pages
You won’t have access to the following if you return from a new page to a traditional page:
- Insights: Instead of having streamlined insights produced as a new page, you will return to the traditional page insights.
- Any advertisements you add as a new page will end indefinitely. Campaigns that you store in your Ads Manager account annot be edited or restarted.
- New content: The posts, pictures, videos, and stories you created on your new page will be lost.You’ll get a message telling you to download it by following the instructions under Download Your Information. experience:
- You won’t have the new Page experience anymore; instead, you’ll just have access to the standard Pages features, such as Feed, Groups, and Events.
- When you return to traditional pages, your existing followers, groups, events, and page permissions won’t be altered.
- The Pages, Groups, and Events policies will continue to be in effect when you transition between the new Pages experience and the old Pages.
It may be possible to return to a traditional page on certain pages.
Return to the standard classical pages
To return to the default pages on the desktop:
- Activate the new page.
- Click ‘Edit Page’ in the menu next to “Click.
- Switch to classic pages by selecting it.
- Continue by choosing the logical next step.
- Your new page will become a classic page as a result.
All new pages are on the new page experience. Facebook will update all pages gradually to the next new page experience.