NitroPay reviews. NitroPay operates as premium data-driven monetization platform for small, medium and large publishers. It’s the best blogger nexus to balloon earnings than FatChilli or PurpleAds.
Nitropay offer frontier display, mobile and video monetization. They are small firm but with gifted team that gives personalisation services.
NitroPay concentrates heavily on attaining outcomes for their customers by building personal connections and making recommendations on how to enrich the services.
NitroPay mode of service
Once they approve site, they will submit the domain to all their SSP demand partners to get your domain approved for header bidding and video ads.
Once your site is approved, just place their header code and it’s good to go. The rest is building ad units with a few clicks. NitroPay reviews across the web have all said, “Its a click of a button”.
NitroPay reviews on ads
They already have relationships with all of the top ad networks and as a NitroPay Publisher they will work to merge all of these partners to bid on your ad inventory.
- IAB Display – 728×90, 970×90, 300×250, 320×50, 160×600, 300×600, Sizeless Responsive ads.
- Anchor – 728×90 Desktop, 320×50 Mobile.
- Article – Seamlessly weave ads throughout your content.
- Sticky Side Rail – dismissable sticky ads that are vertically centred on the left or right of the page.
- Sticky Stack – For long sidebars/gutters.
- Interstitial – Interstitial ad shown when clicking a link that would exit your site.
- Video – Video player placement.
- Ad Refresh – Choose to only refresh ad units when they are in view and set the optimal refresh rate.