Google Adsense VS Media net is a complicated comparison because of being both top advertising agencies across the world. But here are facts to know before signing up for any service between the two.
On advertising through CPC Ads, most advertisers think only Google and Bing are the only option in CPC Ad Networks.
Publishers also think these two are the best but there are a lot more. However, the two networks are the biggest networks globally but they are not best paying publisher networks.
Google Adsense VS Media net
However, there are thousands of CPC Networks where you can choose to promote any business online.
Google Adsense network is owned by Alphabet Inc. which is a google parent company providing Online ads to its publishers to earn money from websites and blogs.
The revenue structure of Google Adsense is Earning a “Per click” and “Per impression” basis.
Adsense has over 10 Million websites using Google Adsense on their website to earn money.
However, there are other over a million website rejected due to their policies which are very strict for publishers.
Google Adsense is a great PPC/CPC Ad Network for publishers to earn money online both on video-based and content-based websites.
A website getting Good traffic and follows Google Adsense policies, can apply to join Adsense.
When a publisher joins Google Adsense, the requirement is that the website needs to earn $10 to verify address and bank.
Thereafter, the withdrawal threshold is $100 and has to be reached before Google send the earning every month on 22 of the next month.
- Minimum Payment: $100.
- Payment Methods: The payment Method Depends on the publisher Country. (Check, Western Union, Bank wire transfer)
- Payment Frequency: Monthly.
- Monetization Options: CPC, CPM.
- Requirements: 500 Unique Vistors Per Day.
- Adsense does not have a referral program
- Does not have an account manager for publishers.
Media.net has an affiliation with Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ads Program and became the world-leading Contextual Ad Network providing Native ads to earn money.
It is among the best alternatives to Google Adsense. To be approved by Media.net, the publisher must have a website that has more than 10,000 monthly visitors and fulfil all publisher guidelines.
However, the publishers need to have maximum traffic from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and the website content must be English. Learn More
- Minimum Payment: $100.
- Payment Methods: Paypal, Wire Transfer.
- Payment Frequency: Net 30 Basics.
- Monetization Options: CPC
- Requirements: Maximum Traffic must be from English Countries.
- Has a referral program where a publisher earns 10% extra money by referring other peoples to join Media.net.
- Has an account manager specific for each account for maximization of earnings.
Comparing Google Adsense VS Media net because these two ad networks are the best and top in the world. They can be used together in one site.
The Google Adsense VS Media net which is better can be concluded due to the website Niche. News sites receives the lowest CPC earnings.
The problem is that they may slow your site and be penalized by search engines for having a slower site.